Thursday, December 27, 2012




  1. Ushering Ministry - Last Sunday was the first time I had served at church, and I must say that my heart is filled with so much joy that I get to dedicate my time to the Lord and to get to know more people  along the way. C'mon!!!
  2. My temporary header - It's simple, I know, but I like it, hihi. BUT if someone out there is interested on making me a purdeeyerrr header, I am so up for it! :D
  3. Vintage phone - It's cute and old school, what is it not to like about it? ;)
  4. Yay, 2013!!! - I am so excited for the coming year -fresh start, 2 semesters til my graduation, fall in love (?), breakthroughs, provisions, and a lot more things to look forward to!
  5. Girly bicycle - I've been wanting to get a bike with a basket and a unicorn in it since 2010, I am just unsure if I still know how to ride it, hrhr!
  6. Tree house - I've always dreamed of having a tree house of my own. It would be so lovely to read a book there or  just simply appreciate the surroundings from a bird's eye view.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...