Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas in bullets



Hai there reader! I hope you enjoyed your day with your loved ones, and I know for sure that you are in a food coma because the table is overflowing with goodies, and you just find it so hard to say no, hihi. Here's a recap of my day:
  • Carl and I slept early because a) mommy is not home b) we decided to just have a Christmas lunch instead of the usual Noche Buena.
  • Surprised bibi with my gifts for him, hihi.
  • I cannot  connect to the internet because Globe acted up today (of all days)!
  • Woke up at 4.30am.
  • Slept again.
  • Woke up at 9am.
  • Cooked for our lunch.
  • Cooked baked mac (for the first time), my signature side dish, and that pork with red sauce (I am still undecided on what to call it).
  • Pork Scarlet sounds good, yes? 
  • A friend said that I am a certified mom already because yay, you see, I pulled it off!
  • Oh, a friend from primary school asked me for the recipe of my baked potatoes, it's flattering, hihi.
  • She even tagged me the photo on facebook, kilegz! :))
  • Spent time with lola, she looks better now than the last time I saw her.
  • I wish she comes back home already, this place is not the same without her.
  • Went to the grocery to buy some stuff.
  • Our netbook died on us, sadz!
  • Received these books from my cousin.
  • Lookie, it's Ramon and Lourd! ♥♥♥
  • Prepared dinner ala Nanot's. :)
  • And yeah, booze, which I ended up pouring down the drain. :))
  • Nothing grand but I am happy that I am with my family, though it would have been happiest if kuya and his family were here.
  • Also, it's our 4th Christmas without Daddy, I miss him every day, but I know he is in a better place already.
  • And I wouldn't have it any other way. 
  • Happy birthday, Jesus! Through your birth, You saved us! :)
  • And that reason is enough for us to celebrate. 
  • Love youuu!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...