Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Random thoughts/rants/realizations at 10 PM

  • it's my Prelim examination tomorrow
  • and I feel like banging my head on the wall
  • 4 major subjects with toooo many intense, scientific terminologies!
  • in ONE FRIGGIN DAY! 
  • and I am feverish
  • and then Carl was brought to the doctor because of his allergies
  • I've been itching to read Divergent but I am stuck with all my reviewers
  • UGH, sucks to be me!
  • I need a breather
  • this information overload is stressing me out
  • that is why I am here and sharing all these things to you
  • Memo Plus (my supposed confidant) is making me sleepy
  • hello neurons, wake up, wake up!
  • been thinking what project I should have this 2013
  • Project 365?
  • book challenge?
  • blog challenge?
  • Biggest Loser?
  • Charaught!
  • it's 19 days 'til Christmas
  • been eating too much burgers
  • and yemas
  • bad, bad momma!
  • I WANT TO READ DIVERGENT!!!
  • I miss twitter
  • as much as I miss my internet friends
  • and friends IRL especially Tinay
  • been wanting to revamp my cork boards
  • only my thesis won't let me
  • 2 week vacation and all I have in mind is to get that thesis done before the year ends
  • I want that John Green box set
  • but it's too expensive
  • but still, I know it's worth every penny
  • tell me, where can I get a Ryan Gosling standee?
  • I should start saving for an oven
  • I really want to learn how to bake
  • and join Cupcake Wars
  • or be Buddy's apprentice on Cake Boss
  • goddamn this wishful thinking!
  • you see, when I feel lazy to construct a paragraph
  • I turn to bulleting :))
  • I should turn off this laptop
  • like srzly!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...