Saturday, December 01, 2012

Simple things that make me happy:

  • sniffing the pages of a book
  • wedding videos
  • prenup photos
  • unexpected sweet messages
  • cold side of the pillow/bed
  • hot chocolate
  • with marshmallows
  • inscriptions in books
  • sitting on the floor in a library/bookshop
  • 90s memories
  • 90s music
  • 90s movies
  • everything about The Beatles
  • holding hands with Carlo
  • haiku
  • rainy days spent at home
  • singing along with Taylor Swift
  • Mtv Unplugged
  • good hair days
  • Evidence, The Fight is Over, and Guillotine of Urbandub
  • lamps/paper lanterns/pompoms
  • the feeling after cleaning my room
  • crossing out something on my To-Do-List
  • cooking for my loves
  • fort made of blankets
  • reading old blog posts
  • seeing my happy crush
  • mommy's laughter
  • a smell or a song that brings me back to memory lane
  • anything printed
  • inside jokes with friends
  • ending a sentence for my friends
  • lazy weekends
  • HARRY POTTER
  • the sound of leaves when it's windy
  • my favorite blanket
  • sleeping in one room with Carl and Mommy
  • catching someone smiling to themselves while reading  text a message
  • getting a good score on a test that I really worked hard for
  • post it notes
  • morning breeze
  • hearing my son humming while he is doing something
  • talking to Kuya
  • getting school supplies
  • thank yous
  • mixtapes
  • good talk with old friends
  • fast internet connection
  • pretty skies
  • funny gifs
  • looking at celebrities IG accounts, LOL
  • pizza
  • clever puns
  • watching cooking/baking shows
  • new supplies of ebooks
  • Thursdays
  • brilliant tv ads
  • popping bubble wraps
  • grocery shopping
  • making Carlo happy 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...