8 pcs. of chicken breasts
1 small tetra pack of Nestle cream
1 small can of evaporated milk
1 small can of sliced mushroom (drained)
4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
1 onion (minced)
2 slices of Anchor pasteurized cheese
Taylor Swift's Red album in the background :D
For the chicken:
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and Magic Sarap (:D).
- Sear the chicken for about 8 minutes on each side.
- Cover it with an aluminum foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
For the sauce:
- Saute the garlic and onions in 1 1/2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Add the mushroom. Mix, mix, mix!
- Pour the milk.
- Pour the Nestle Cream. Mix, mix, mix! ;)
- Add some salt to taste.
- Add the 2 slices of cheese and let it melt. You want it creamy, yes?
- Add your chicken.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Top it with bacon bits.
- Nomnomnomz! :)
Since there is an extra amount of sauce left and we have noodles in the fridge, why not hit two birds with one stone? So yes, I made some chicken carbonora which is perfect to satisfy my Saturday creamy craving adventure.
Toss the noodles into the sauce, plate it, top it with chicken fillet, and bacon. :)
Until my next recipe, you guys!