Saturday, January 05, 2013

It's a creamy kind of Saturday

It was around 1 am when I SMS'd my mom that I want to cook for today's lunch. The next thing I knew, I was giving her the ingredients already. It was so random! I was just so hungry and was craving for something creamy, meh! Presenting my creamy chicken fillet with bacon bits (as usual) and love. :)

Ingredients:

8 pcs. of chicken breasts
1 small tetra pack of Nestle cream
1 small can of evaporated milk
1 small can of sliced mushroom (drained)
4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
1 onion (minced)
2 slices of Anchor pasteurized cheese
bacon bits
cooking oil
margarine
aluminum foil
salt
pepper
Magic Sarap
Taylor Swift's Red album in the background :D

Procedures:

For the chicken:
  1. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and Magic Sarap (:D). 
  2. Sear the chicken for about 8 minutes on each side.
  3. Cover it with an aluminum foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
For the sauce:
  1. Saute the garlic and onions in 1 1/2 tablespoons of margarine.
  2. Add the mushroom. Mix, mix, mix!
  3. Pour the milk.
  4. Pour the Nestle Cream. Mix, mix, mix! ;)
  5. Add some salt to taste.
  6. Add the 2 slices of cheese and let it melt. You want it creamy, yes?
  7. Add your chicken.
  8. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
  9. Top it with bacon bits.
  10. Nomnomnomz! :)
Since there is an extra amount of sauce left and we have noodles in the fridge, why not hit two birds with one stone? So yes, I made some chicken carbonora which is perfect to satisfy my Saturday creamy craving adventure.


Toss the noodles into the sauce, plate it, top it with chicken fillet, and bacon. :)

Until my next recipe, you guys!

xoxo,
Charm

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks yum!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...