Friday, January 11, 2013

My week of mixed emotions

I had been in a roller coaster ride of emotions this week, some days were happy and overwhelming, other days were sad and painful, but you know what's the best of it all? God has remained faithful to me.
  • It is the Prayer and Fasting week, at first I had doubted myself that I can last until Day 5, but yay! Happy breaking of the fast, you guys! We made it through God's grace!
  • I am so grateful for my friend and prayer partner, Ven because we stood by each other until the end. Oh, I rhymed! Hrhr!
  • I was kind of discouraged for a while about the revisions of my thesis, but no, wallowing about it won't do any good, so I immediately edited it and had finally passed it to Dean. :)
  • Reconciliation with a loved one.
  • Stronger bond with Mommy and Carlo.
  • Laughter with friends.
  • Lola passed away at 97 last Thursday; it was indeed a life well spent. I am comforted in knowing that she is free from all the pain and that she is already with our Creator.
  • I appreciate the church and the Pastors for reaching out to my family in this time of grief.
  • Whenever I see you and hear you speak, I can't help but be amazed on how wonderful  you are.
  • Ah, you have no idea!
  • And with that, I will pray without ceasing and anticipate God's faithfulness.
  • because you know what? 2013 is my year!!! :D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...