Thursday, January 24, 2013



  1. Pitch Perfect - Hip, fun, wicked, plus Anna Kendrick is so flawless!!! 
  2. The Carrie Diaries - I am a Bradshaw fan and I really had waited so long for this series and now that it's airing already, I can't help but squeee, hihihi. AnnaSophia Robb and Austin Butler are so cute together! Also, I had realized that I can't seem to let go of the teenybopper in me. :3
  3. Silver Linings Playbook - It's been quite some time since I had watched something with a lot of substance and so much emotion. The actors are so brilliant! Bradley and Jennifer (yes, first name basis because we're close, like that, hahaha) has an undeniable chemistry. Robert De Niro is also part of the movie, I love him to bits! You have to see it! It's a psychological, drama, romantic, and comedy film. Truly worth your time! I am giving it 5 stars. :D
  4. Valentina Design 
  5. Typewriter 
  6. Sweatshirt

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...