My friends and I made some ref cake for our Christmas party last Tuesday, it is so easy, you can do it with eyes closed. LOLJK, but yeah, I am still sharing it anyway because a) I know you love desserts b) it's affordable c) you can bring it to potlucks, or serve it to your loved ones this Holiday season. :)
3 packs of graham crackers
1 pack of crushed graham
2 big cans of condensed milk
2 big cans of Nestle cream
For the toppers (optional):
strawberries or peaches or mangoes or fruit cocktail
- Chill the cream and condensed milk
- Once it is chilled already, prepare the cream mixture by mixing the Nestle cream and condensed milk in a bowl, whip it.
- Place a layer of graham crackers on a square or rectangular container leaving no space between each cracker.
- Spread the cream mix on top of the layer of graham crackers
- Add another layer of graham crackers and cream mix (just repeat procedures 3 and 4 until you make 4 layers)
- Pour some crushed graham just enough to cover the topmost layer of the crackers.
- Put it in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours
- You may now add the toppings of your choice
- Serve chilled.
- Enjoy! :)
So, here's another way to serve it, this time you have to make a crust, here are the ingredients and procedures:
around 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- Melt the butter in a pan (low fire)
- In a bowl, pour in the melted butter gradually with the crushed graham. Mix it.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Basically this will serve as your base, place the mixture in a cocktail glass
- Spread the cream mix on top of the layer
- Pour in some crushed graham (repeat procedures 5 and 6)
- Repeat procedures 7-10 :)