Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stories behind IG photos


Most of the time, my friends and I make our thesis together because a) we can ask questions to each other, compare notes, etc. and b)  it's more fun to have company. Last Thursday, they came over for another thesis writing session (LOL, how productive!), laughter, and yes, food tripping. I am glad to inform you that I am finally done with the major chapters of my thesis, I just have to finish the table of contents and the acknowledgement because really, I can't think of the exact words on how to thank those people who had helped me along the way to accomplish that piece of work, I'll work on it this Christmas vacation. :)


Served shanghai and kwek-kwek for merienda last Saturday, thanks to youtube's how to videos. Mommy is fascinated about my newfound love for "cooking". I feel ye, mother! LOL art!


It's been a long time since I last read a  Cosmopolitan book and I am actually missing the quick-read-type which won't let me invest too much emotions because I easily get attached to fictional characters. Mommy bought me this and I am pretty impressed with the book cover, so posh! I shall read this hopefully next week and make a review about it, hihi.




Today was the opening of Victory Christian Fellowship at Santa Cruz, Laguna which is approximately 10 minutes away from our house. I had waited so long for this day to come, two years to be exact. I know it's not even an excuse that LB or Calamba is too far from us, I know it was also not an acceptable alibi that I used to have Sunday classes for two semesters  that's why I had been out of the loop, my bad.

I am just glad that we have a God who accepts us no matter how many times we turn our backs on Him. I am delighted that my family and I are connected again. I am so pumped up that I am here to stay, that I am finally ready to serve Him, and that I am letting him take over my life for He knows the desires of my heart. 

P.S. I joined the ushering team, yay!


In other news, I made these cute finger puppets for Carl, hihi.
 


My god daughter came over and showed me her mad dancing skills to the tune of what else, but Gangnam Style, hrhr, so cute this little girl!

Just when I was about to let Carlo sleep, we heard someone singing Hey Jude by our window, and without a doubt, I know the guy's voice, my friend, whom I consider to be my  brother from another mother came over all the way from Manila for a short chitchat, he said he'll be back tomorrow to drop off my Beatles shirt. :)

I had a wonderful week and I know that greater things are about to unfold! C'mon, let's celebrate life! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...