1. Cut out the middle part of the bread into square (just enough for the egg to set).
2. Preheat your oven toaster.
3. Fry the bacon until it is kind of crispy already (LOL, kind of).4. Slice the bacon into 4
5. Assemble the bacon in the bun in an "X" formation , LOL.
6. Now, this is the hardest part, crack in the egg slowly, as you may not be able to fit all of the white in the the bun.
7. Add salt and pepper.
8. Toast until the egg is cooked (my son loves it oozing).
9. Eat to your heart's content. :)