- been eating chicharon and rice for brunch for 4 days now
- hey, u judging me, guuurrrlll?
- i still can't believe that our tiny barangay is submerged in water yet again
- including our house
- and I am missing my room already
- came early to school
- decorated the Christmas tree at the Guidance office
- just because!
- and then someone must have that innate thing to rain on someone's parade
- said my piece for the first time (and hopefully that would be the last)
- felt better after that
- surprisingly, it looks good, yeah, the Christmas tree!
- oh, ze decorating skills? I got it from my momma
- we were dismissed right away
- but it's all good
- had a meeting for our Group Dynamics
- went to DSWD for our internship next semester
- went grocery shopping with friends for the prizes for tomorrow's games
- ate at Mcdo
- saw my favorite crew who is all so sunshiny despite the rainy, gloomy weather
- told mommy about what happened to my day
- made the finishing touches for my typescript, Psychoeducational Assessment, and Individualized Educational Plan
- remembered something and felt hurt again
- been singing Riri's Diamonds
- so i decided to slide down the stairs and have my right foot swollen
- also my right shoulder hurts so badly
- and my balakang, too
- saw One More Chance on Cinema One
- realized that JLC's gwapong-gwapong iyak will be forever relevant
- watched Got to Believe because it gives me the happies
- you judging me again?
- Mommy told Carl that he has to give up MingMing (the stray cat that we had adopted) because she's starting to be all over the place already
- of course he cried!
- and then it melted Mommy's heart
- so we're keeping her! :)
- I think I need some rest, call time tomorrow is 10:30AM
- and by rest, I mean to continue reading Rainbow Rowell's Attachments
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
It’s been a while since my last TILT entry and I am just purdy excited to show you what I had put together for today.
- Up Dharma Down’s Capacities Album - I can listen to it all day, goes well with fairy lights, hihi.
- Garden Wall - It would be so nice to have this in our pocket garden. I am looking forward to work on this project after college, lels!
- Mix and Match Dining Chairs - Very Pinterst-y, I know right?
- Stone Art - Dear Stones, we shall find you soon and turn you into Art~ Love, The DIY Team
- Succulents - I had read somewhere that all cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are cacti. Nevertheless, I still want to have these in the garden. Yes, I had been looking at garden photos for future references and inspiration~ JUST BECAUSE.
I know you feel bad about what had happened, you feel like your efforts were not acknowledged, that you were robbed of something that you deserved, but hey, it has never been about you, what you did, nor what you had accomplished; it has always been about what Christ has done for you. You can rant all you want or just keep mum about it and leave it up to God, but I am confident that you will choose the latter. This "thing" will not get the best of you because you know what? You have a God who is fair, a God who saw all the heart that you had given to be able to honor Him and give Him praise, and I think it is more than enough. Don't be sad. I know it still hurts, I just want to remind you that nothing in this earth will ever define your identity but in Christ alone.
Do not be discouraged. God is your refuge. He will see you through.
Your Sensible Self
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Hi reader! So, I have been listening to this playlist since last night and I might as well share it to you because why not? It's a compilation of heartfelt songs that makes me smile whenever I hear it, yes, I can really be that weird. :)
- Arthur's Theme - Christopher Cross
- Friends - Mike Francis
- I Will (Take You Forever) - Christopher Cross
- Is There Something - Christopher Cross
- Let Me In - Mike Francis
- Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan
- Never Be The Same - Christopher Cross
- Never Gonna Let You Go - Sergio Mendes
- If I Believed - Patti Austin
- In My Life - Patti Austin
- Rainbow's End - Sergio Mendes
- Sailing - Christopher Cross
- Swept Away - Christopher Cross
- Take This Love - Sergio Mendes
- What Do We Mean To Each Other - Sergio Mendes
Monday, September 09, 2013
8 pieces of Chinese tofu (sliced into cubes)
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 medium bottle of mayonnaise
4 tbsps of oyster sauce
1 red chili
- Heat oil in a deep fan.
- Fry the tofu until golden brown. Drain in paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, oyster sauce, sugar, and pepper. Add water until desired thickness is achieved. You may adjust the taste accordingly.
- Heat the mayo mixture, add the bell peppers. Keep stirring.
- In a different pan, saute garlic and onions, add the fried tofu and then the mayo sauce.
- Top it with the sliced green and red chili.
Hullo reader! It's been four months since I last posted here and I am back with a simple pasta dish that you can cook ala Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meal. :)
1 big and 1 small can of Century tuna (drained)
1/2 kilo of spaghetti noodles
1 big can of Nestle cream
1 big can of evaporated milk
1 small can of sliced mushroom (drained)
1 onion (minced)
2 slices of Anchor pasteurized cheese
For the noodles:
- Boil water, add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil.
- Add the noodles, cook for about 10-12 minutes, you want it al dente, yes?
For the sauce:
- Saute the onions in 1 tablespoons of cooking oil,
- Add the mushroom. Keep sauteing.
- Add the tuna. Keep on sauteing.
- Pour the milk.
- Pour the Nestle Cream. Mix, mix, mix! ;)
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the 2 slices of cheese and let it melt. You want it creamy, yes?
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.