8 pieces of Chinese tofu (sliced into cubes)
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 medium bottle of mayonnaise
4 tbsps of oyster sauce
1 red chili
- Heat oil in a deep fan.
- Fry the tofu until golden brown. Drain in paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, oyster sauce, sugar, and pepper. Add water until desired thickness is achieved. You may adjust the taste accordingly.
- Heat the mayo mixture, add the bell peppers. Keep stirring.
- In a different pan, saute garlic and onions, add the fried tofu and then the mayo sauce.
- Top it with the sliced green and red chili.