- been eating chicharon and rice for brunch for 4 days now
- hey, u judging me, guuurrrlll?
- i still can't believe that our tiny barangay is submerged in water yet again
- including our house
- and I am missing my room already
- came early to school
- decorated the Christmas tree at the Guidance office
- just because!
- and then someone must have that innate thing to rain on someone's parade
- said my piece for the first time (and hopefully that would be the last)
- felt better after that
- surprisingly, it looks good, yeah, the Christmas tree!
- oh, ze decorating skills? I got it from my momma
- we were dismissed right away
- but it's all good
- had a meeting for our Group Dynamics
- went to DSWD for our internship next semester
- went grocery shopping with friends for the prizes for tomorrow's games
- ate at Mcdo
- saw my favorite crew who is all so sunshiny despite the rainy, gloomy weather
- told mommy about what happened to my day
- made the finishing touches for my typescript, Psychoeducational Assessment, and Individualized Educational Plan
- remembered something and felt hurt again
- been singing Riri's Diamonds
- so i decided to slide down the stairs and have my right foot swollen
- also my right shoulder hurts so badly
- and my balakang, too
- saw One More Chance on Cinema One
- realized that JLC's gwapong-gwapong iyak will be forever relevant
- watched Got to Believe because it gives me the happies
- you judging me again?
- Mommy told Carl that he has to give up MingMing (the stray cat that we had adopted) because she's starting to be all over the place already
- of course he cried!
- and then it melted Mommy's heart
- so we're keeping her! :)
- I think I need some rest, call time tomorrow is 10:30AM
- and by rest, I mean to continue reading Rainbow Rowell's Attachments
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
It’s been a while since my last TILT entry and I am just purdy excited to show you what I had put together for today.
- Up Dharma Down’s Capacities Album - I can listen to it all day, goes well with fairy lights, hihi.
- Garden Wall - It would be so nice to have this in our pocket garden. I am looking forward to work on this project after college, lels!
- Mix and Match Dining Chairs - Very Pinterst-y, I know right?
- Stone Art - Dear Stones, we shall find you soon and turn you into Art~ Love, The DIY Team
- Succulents - I had read somewhere that all cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are cacti. Nevertheless, I still want to have these in the garden. Yes, I had been looking at garden photos for future references and inspiration~ JUST BECAUSE.
I know you feel bad about what had happened, you feel like your efforts were not acknowledged, that you were robbed of something that you deserved, but hey, it has never been about you, what you did, nor what you had accomplished; it has always been about what Christ has done for you. You can rant all you want or just keep mum about it and leave it up to God, but I am confident that you will choose the latter. This "thing" will not get the best of you because you know what? You have a God who is fair, a God who saw all the heart that you had given to be able to honor Him and give Him praise, and I think it is more than enough. Don't be sad. I know it still hurts, I just want to remind you that nothing in this earth will ever define your identity but in Christ alone.
Do not be discouraged. God is your refuge. He will see you through.
Your Sensible Self