Hullo reader! It's been four months since I last posted here and I am back with a simple pasta dish that you can cook ala Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meal. :)
1 big and 1 small can of Century tuna (drained)
1/2 kilo of spaghetti noodles
1 big can of Nestle cream
1 big can of evaporated milk
1 small can of sliced mushroom (drained)
1 onion (minced)
2 slices of Anchor pasteurized cheese
For the noodles:
- Boil water, add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil.
- Add the noodles, cook for about 10-12 minutes, you want it al dente, yes?
For the sauce:
- Saute the onions in 1 tablespoons of cooking oil,
- Add the mushroom. Keep sauteing.
- Add the tuna. Keep on sauteing.
- Pour the milk.
- Pour the Nestle Cream. Mix, mix, mix! ;)
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the 2 slices of cheese and let it melt. You want it creamy, yes?
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.