Thursday, September 12, 2013



It’s been a while since my last TILT entry and I am just purdy excited to show you what I had put together for today. 



  1. Up Dharma Down’s Capacities Album - I can listen to it all day, goes well with fairy lights, hihi.
  2. Garden Wall - It would be so nice to have this in our pocket garden. I am looking forward to work on this project after college, lels!
  3. Mix and Match Dining Chairs - Very Pinterst-y, I know right?
  4. Stone Art  - Dear Stones, we shall find you soon and turn you into ArtLove, The DIY Team
  5. Succulents - I had read somewhere that all cacti are succulents, but not all succulents are cacti. Nevertheless, I still want to have these in the garden. Yes, I had been looking at garden photos for future references and inspiration~ JUST BECAUSE.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...