Thursday, September 26, 2013

Shasha's Day in Bullets


  • been eating chicharon and rice for brunch for 4 days now
  • hey, u judging me, guuurrrlll?
  • i still can't believe that our tiny barangay is submerged in water yet again
  • including our house
  • and I am missing my room already
  • came early to school
  • decorated the Christmas tree at the Guidance office
  • just because!
  • and then someone must have that innate thing to rain on someone's parade
  • said my piece for the first time (and hopefully that would be the last)
  • felt better after that
  • surprisingly, it looks good, yeah, the Christmas tree!
  • oh, ze decorating skills? I got it from my momma
  • we were dismissed right away
  • but it's all good
  • had a meeting for our Group Dynamics 
  • went to DSWD for our internship next semester
  • went grocery shopping with friends for the prizes for tomorrow's games
  • ate at Mcdo
  • saw my favorite crew who is all so sunshiny despite the rainy, gloomy weather
  • told mommy about what happened to my day
  • made the finishing touches for my typescript, Psychoeducational Assessment, and Individualized Educational Plan
  • remembered something and felt hurt again
  • been singing Riri's Diamonds
  • so i decided to slide down the stairs and have my right foot swollen
  • also my right shoulder hurts so badly
  • and my balakang, too
  • saw One More Chance on Cinema One
  • realized that JLC's gwapong-gwapong iyak will be forever relevant
  • watched Got to Believe because it gives me the happies
  • you judging me again?
  • HEH!
  • Mommy told Carl that he has to give up MingMing (the stray cat that we had adopted) because she's starting to be all over the place already
  • of course he cried!
  • and then it melted Mommy's heart
  • so we're keeping her! :)
  • I think I need some rest, call time tomorrow is 10:30AM
  • and by rest, I mean to continue reading Rainbow Rowell's Attachments

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...