Thursday, January 03, 2013


  1. Media Noche - It's the first time in my adult life that I had been in charge of the kitchen for the New Year's eve celebration and I am so proud of myself that I had done it with flying colors because Carl, Mommy, and my cousins loved everything that I had prepared! :)
  2. Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge - I had challenged myself to read 20 books this year which I know is attainable despite of my busy schedule, but to read more that will be so much fun to do!
  3. MixTape USB Stick - The packaging is brilliant! I would love to receive these, and hello? MIXTAPES make me so happy! And giddy! 
  4. The Little Prince Wallet - I am not a wallet person, but this one is so cute!!! You know, there is always an exception to the rule. ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...