Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happiness, Positivity, and Productivity



To do something that you love is an opportunity to explore your horizons, grow as a person, and appreciate the beauty of life. Though sleep deprived most of the time, there's this sense of happiness that I feel whenever I get to do the things that I enjoy doing, like:
  • cooking for my loved ones
  • seeing them enjoy what I cooked for them
  • taking photos (90% of which is food)
  • spending quality time with Carlo
  • talking to my mom about how great Jesus is
  • expressing myself through this platform
  • stimulating my mind through books that I read before hitting the sack
  • listening to good music
  • singing with all my heart even if I am out of tune
  • volunteering at church
  • meeting wonderful people
  • feeling giddy deep inside whenever I see my happy crush
  • going old school with my journal
  • collecting things that I will be using for my room project
  • watching good movies/series
  • being immensely attached to the 90s
  • laughing with my friends
  • sharing stories to them
  • listening to their stories
  • praying without ceasing
  • being in love with life
  • thinking of happy thoughts
  • looking forward to greater things :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...