I am blessed to have friends who go for simple, clean fun adventures, and yes by adventures I mean food tripping, laughter and good talk. So today, I decided to prepare Mexican-Italian treats for them because I am a very hospitable hostess, LOL! Oh, Pamey, look what you had missed, awww! :P
homemade pizza, my ever mabentang tacos, and nachos
It is very simple to make, but I am still sharing it anyway. :)
3/4 kg ground pork
Magic Sarap ;)
tomatoes (chopped, remove seeds)
white onions (chopped)
Magnolia Cheese Squeeze
hot sauce (optional)
- In a pan, add oil, saute onions, add the ground pork.
- Let it simmer.
- Add about 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and oh, don't forget the Magic Sarap, LOL.
- Place in taco shells then layer it with the cabbage, tomatoes, onions, olives, and cheese. :)
- Top it with the cheese sauce if you want it cheesier or hot sauce if you like it spicy. Your choice. ;)
Note: Same ingredients and procedures apply for the Nachos too!
Let's see what I'll be cooking next time. Yay!