Friday, January 18, 2013

Food, Friends, and Fun

I am blessed to have friends who go for simple, clean fun adventures, and yes by adventures I mean food tripping, laughter and good talk. So today, I decided to prepare Mexican-Italian treats for them because I am a very hospitable hostess, LOL! Oh, Pamey, look what you had missed, awww! :P


homemade pizza, my ever mabentang tacos, and nachos


It is very simple to make, but I am still sharing it anyway. :)

Ingredients:

taco shells/nachos
3/4 kg ground pork
tomato sauce
salt
pepper
Magic Sarap ;)
tomatoes (chopped, remove seeds)
cabbage (blanched)
white onions (chopped)
cheese (grated)
Magnolia Cheese Squeeze
hot sauce (optional)
olives (optional)

Procedure:
  1. In a pan, add oil, saute onions, add the ground pork.
  2. Let it simmer.
  3. Add about 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
  4. Add salt and pepper to taste, and oh, don't forget the Magic Sarap, LOL.
  5. Place in taco shells then layer it with the cabbage, tomatoes, onions, olives, and cheese. :)
  6. Top it with the cheese sauce if you want it cheesier or hot sauce if you like it spicy. Your choice. ;)
Note: Same ingredients and procedures apply for the Nachos too!

Let's see what I'll be cooking next time. Yay!

xoxo,
Shasha 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...