Thursday, June 30, 2011

an appreciation post

Mommy has been very supportive of me on this not so new path that I am taking. Ah, what is blessed? All my life, she has been there for me in every step of the way. It means so much having her around knowing that our little boy feels loved, well taken cared of and secured while I am at school. In between classes, she would check on me, she would encourage me and remind me to always take care of myself, she would express how proud she is whenever I ace a quiz or had done a good job in reporting. It feels like 2001 all over again, only this time, we are more vocal of our innermost feelings, which is good, yes? I love yous and thank yous are good for the heart and the soul. Every day, we would talk about how our day went (mostly, over a good laugh) and you know what I had realized? As I grow older, the more I enjoy the company of my mom. :)

One time, you had asked about the content of my blog and I just brushed the question off, I know it's just full of nonsensical stuff that you would care less to read, but hey momma, I know this entry will make your eyes hmmm wet. So there, thank you for EVEEERRRYYYTTTHHHIIINNNGGGG, you are an amazing woman. I love you to the moon and back! Mwaaaaah!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...