Saturday, June 25, 2011

My 26 hrs in bullets:

  • slept at around 12.30am because I was monitoring DepEd and Ched`s announcement on the suspension of classes on twitter
  • needed to pee (lol, tmi) at around 6am and never got the chance to go back to dreamland anymore
  • so I had my breakfast already
  • I can`t believe I actually have super extra time to spend in front of tutu
  • I felt sleep deprived though I really tried my best to doze off again
  • but yeah, I fail
  • and I ended up texting my classmates whether they would go to school today or not
  • ugh, this weather is just so fine to stay on bed the entire day
  • I kept on hitting the refresh button for updates about Falcon
  • and it looks like my school really doesn`t have any intention to put off today`s classes
  • did the laundry despite the rain
  • because I want to be productive, like that
  • mommy served pork sinigang and sinangag for brunch which is just perfect for today`s cuddle weather
  • half-heartedly took a bath because it`s cold and I really just wanna stay home
  • yes, I donat want to go to school today!
  • the rain poured so hard and that`s it! 
  • the decision has been made, summady`s spending Friday afternoon at the comfort of her home
  • I had rewritten my assignment in Statistics just because
  • made some revisions about my presentation on P.E.
  • at around 3pm, ze school had finally announced that classes are officially suspended
  • yey! saved by the bell
  • ran some errands
  • went to the bookshop to buy blank discs and folders
  • encoded and researched a lot of stuff for my project on P.E.
  • tummy ached so badly and this mommy felt so grouchy
  • when the pain subsided
  • I decided to start on my Adler report
  • this subject is getting too interesting and exciting
  • dear Lord, to please not let Adler appear on my dream tonight
  • lol, but his face is like reappearing on my thoughts now
  • this is scary
  • I realized that I haven`t had my needed quota of laughter for the day
  • so I went to mommy and our convo was just crazy hilarious
  • Carlo was in a bad mood that he scratched tutu with his lego brick :(
  • I crey
  • no, not really
  • course he said sarreh
  • practiced my stalking skills, ha, I really know my way on the innernetz
  • I may have accomplished a lot of school related stuff today
  • but I feel kind of sad that I did not have the chance to snuggle nor even watch a movie with my boy
  • will make up for that later, promise!
  • good night!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...