Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hi! I am still alive!

Since I'm back to schooling, I don't have much time to dick around the innernetz. I must say that I miss the bum life, I miss being a full time mom to Carlo but I know there are greater rewards waiting for me once I finish my degree. I may be 9 years behind my classmates, but hey, this woman is coping up really well. :)

School had been fun despite all the reports and the catching up I have to do with Statistics. It's also nice to deal with different people, some are just hmmkay but I am mostly surrounded with human beings that are just oh so witty. Ha, they make me feel like I am 17 again, only wiser and armored with the teachings of life.

I am so grateful for the opportunity given to me to pursue my studies and with all my might, I will do my best in my round 2 in college. With the love and support showered to me by Carlo and mommy and the guidance from the Lord and daddy, I know errthang will just work out fine. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...