Monday, March 07, 2011

Paul McLovin~

Lately, I've been obsessing over this sexy, talented guy on American Idol. Heee, he has the most gorgeous face I have seen in the last 9 seasons of this show, not to mention his mad singing skills, oh good lawrd, this guy, he makes my heart skip whenever I see him anywhere; and by anywhere, I mean on the interwebs and the television. Hihi. :P 


Ah, look at that smile and the twinkle in his eyes. You see that? No. K. I guess it's just me. Hrhr.

He had me upon hearing his rendition of The Beatles' Blackbird, which by the way is one of my favorite songs. His voice is like sex in my ears. LOLWHUT?



He's on my last.fm

and been tweeting him like crazy also.  


I am rooting for him to bag the American Idol title. His talent is just so superb. He's like a mini-Rod Stewart, only way too hotter. Asking my relatives from the United States to vote Paul McD, just because. :)

P.S. One day, one day you will retweet me. Never say die, self.  


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...