Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eyegasm

Two years ago, I discovered about polyvore, a virtual closet-interior designing-artsy farty-social networking site. And guess what? I fell in love instantly with it. I actually felt my creative juices overflowing the moment I set my eyes on the lovely creations of my fellow users. Since I once dreamed of being a stylist, this site can help me enhance the fashion sense which I believe is innate (at some degrees and different genres as I may put it) in each one of us. It updates you on the latest and hottest trends all over the world. It gives you the chance to mix and match pieces of clothing, shoes, accessories, high-end stuff you fancy about. 


So, lemme show you some of the sets I had made a.k.a.please, please let me have all these beautiful things!!! Greediness at its finest? Heh!


































Interesting, yes? My imagination flies to New York, Hollywood, Paris, Santorini, Santa Fe, San Tropez and even at a local bookstore or coffee shop whenever I let loose of the ideas I have in mind. Cheap thrills brought to me by polyvore.com. :)

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Wow. I haven't discovered this yet. Polyvore?

C.A. said...

You should check it out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...