Monday, April 11, 2011

Shasha's day in bullets

  • went to school to see the result of the entrance exam I took 2 weeks ago, remember this post?
  • immediately called mommy to tell her bout the good news
  • texted my closest friends and cousins and tweeted about it as well, OMG! I’M IN! GOING BACK TO SCHOOL THIS JUNE! YAY!
  • looked at these kids who seem so naive
  • also, i wondered, do I look that way 10 yrs. ago?
  • almost fell asleep during the orientation that lasted for 2 1/2 hrs.
  • made friends with a 16 year old girl
  • ate bacon sandwich and kwek-kwek at the school canteen, too lazy to go outside
  • I regret not bringing tutu with me, sew bored!
  • waited for another 1 1/2 hrs. for the interviewer
  • filled out too many forms, ah, it’s hard to use a pen again
  • the interviewer seemed to like me, yes, I saw it in her eyes, heh!
  • though at first she was like persuading me to pursue broadcasting. I’m sarreh, maam, but I am already decided, I am shifting to B.S. Psychology
  • went to the different departments in school because I have too many inquiries about this and that and whatevs
  • went to cousin’s house to fetch mommy and Carlo
  • Carlo gave me a kiss and congratulated me, I treated them to McDo
  • I’m just so tired, but so happy! 
  • honestly, I have too many things in mind, but yeah, surely, I am taking a big step in my life and of course, Carlo’s life as well, but hey, this is all worth it! *pats myself on the back* Good job, self! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...