Monday, April 02, 2012

Slater Young Appreciation Post

Hai! Vacation is pretty fun, I've been fangirling over this Hotshot Engineer from Cebu, the guy who captured the hearts of many Filipinas all over the world, the Big Winner of the reality show, Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited Season 4, my baby (LOL), Jan Slater Young. Upon his first tv appearance, I just knew that we were meant for each other (NOW THAT'S CREEPY!), kidding aside, I knew in my heart from the very start that he has the strongest potential in winning the game, and he did! ^_^ He is not just another pretty face in the room, he is smart, responsible, a good leader, and a very well-mannered guy and, and I love him for everything that he is! OMGGGG!!! 



So flawless nu? Nomnomnom. 


HNNNNGGGG


MY OVARIES!!!


and look at my cover! Haiiii!!!


I just have to have it printed.
These. On my bedroom wall! :)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...