Friday, March 30, 2012

Too many movies, so little time

It's 17 days 'til the start of my summer classes, and I had only seen The Hunger Games among the too many movies that I had downloaded. Meh. I've been sick for five days that's why I haven't started on my marathon yet. Also, I just can't get enough of (a) The Internet, which is basically taking over my life and (b) Forgive me, but I am loving channel 2's Walang Hanggan, Dahil sa Pag-Ibig and PBB Unlimited because of the so gwapo, bb Slater Young, who makes me super kilig whenever I see him. 

Must-see movies:

1. Tom and Jerry In The Dog House
2. The Lorax
3. The Little Mermaid
4. Beauty and The Beast
5. We Bought a Zoo
6. The Breakfast Club
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's
8. Midnight in Paris
9. Garden State
10. The Number 23
11. Submarine
12. A lot Like Love
13. One Day
14. Ghost
15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
16. Lost In Translation
17. Fight Club
18. Virgin Suicides
19. The Royal Tenenbaums
20. The Iron Lady
21. Youth in Revolt
22. 50/50
23. Love of Siam
24. The Change Up
25. New Year's Eve
26. Grim's Snow White
27. A Serbian Film
28. Detachment
29. Adele Live at The Royal Albert Hall
30. Harry Potter 1-7

So, the plan is to finish everything in the list by April 15 or maybe I could still give myself some extra time in between studying just to break some ice. In, the meantime, yay for more downloads! :p

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...