Friday, March 30, 2012

Weddings, etc.

I have always been fascinated with pre-nuptial photos, wedding photos and videos -the shots, the colors, the themes, the cinematography, the vintage vibe, the father and daughter dance, the smiles and the tears of joy on the faces of the lovers and everyone around them. It gives me a certain hope that one day, I will plan my own wedding and I will walk down the aisle and marry the man He had prepared for me. 

There are days when I will just watch videos on youtube and vimeo and be in awe on how beautifully that day has been made for the bride and the groom. I had always admired the works of the famous videographer, who had made me crey buckets of tears, Mr. Jason Magbanua, man, you are a genius! 


I had first seen this wedding video before a service at VCF and good Lord, I was so moved by their vows, it was so sincere and full of love, a match truly made in heaven. <3



This video of Tuesday Vargas and Coy Placido is from Mayad Studio, and yes I shed rivers of tears especially on the part when the bride's son walked her down to her groom. Also, Ben Rector's White Dress is just perfect for those candid moments the videographer had captured. :)



Some days, I will just google wedding concepts and photos and one of my favorite site is MangoRed, they do engagement, prenup and wedding coverages , their works are so fun to look at, it surely brings out the joy their clients feel from within. Here are some of their cute shots:











Click here for more.



TRUE STORY.


Veluz is a brilliant Filipina designer who make brides so dashing and regal on her wedding day. Her creations are just so intricate yet so classy.  Let these photos speak for itself. Yay! I adore her so much!






Oh, by the way, I'm also on Pinterest and I have a board dedicated for Wedding Ideas, I'm such a fan nu? Here are some purdy photos:





And here I am again saying with so much hope, ONE DAY...


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...