half kilo of chicken wings
Mama Sita teriyaki sauce
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic food storage bag with flour, close it tightly, shake it until the chicken is coated completely.
- Let the coated chicken rest for about five minutes before frying.
- Let it cool for 3 minutes.
for the teriyaki coating:
- Dilute cornstarch with cold water, keep stirring until it is already smooth.
- On a pan, mix the teriyaki sauce with the cornstarch mixture.
- Mix until it thickens.
for the main event:
- Toss your chicken into the teriyaki sauce.
- Serve it with garlic mayo dip. :)