Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mac and Cheese

It's almost merienda time and I wandered around the kitchen and looked for available ingredients which I can turn into a hearty (or NOT) meal. Hi, I am Charmaine and this was my attempt to cook macaroni and cheese, which turned out to be yummy (according to my son), hihi. ^_^

INGREDIENTS:

400 grams of elbow macaroni
1 small evaporated milk
1 large bottle of chezz whiz
bacon bits
salt
pepper
cooking oil

PROCEDURES:

  1. Set a large pot of water and let it boil; add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil
  2. Fry the bacon bits. Set aside.
  3. Add the pasta, cook for about 10-12 minutes, you want it al dente, yes?
  4. Drain.
  5. Mix the cheez whiz and the evaporated milk in a pan, season it with salt and pepper. Low fire.
  6. Toss in the macaroni. Mix it for 2 minutes, let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
  7. Top it with bacon. 
  8. Happy eating! :)

2 comments:

Ces said...

Ahhh I love Mac and Cheese!! I have tried making one, using cheddar cheese and del monte cheese magic, kaso so so lang ang taste eh.

C.A. said...

Try mo Cheez Whiz, ayos naman ang result. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...