It's almost merienda time and I wandered around the kitchen and looked for available ingredients which I can turn into a hearty (or NOT) meal. Hi, I am Charmaine and this was my attempt to cook macaroni and cheese, which turned out to be yummy (according to my son), hihi. ^_^
400 grams of elbow macaroni
1 small evaporated milk
1 large bottle of chezz whiz
- Set a large pot of water and let it boil; add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil
- Fry the bacon bits. Set aside.
- Add the pasta, cook for about 10-12 minutes, you want it al dente, yes?
- Mix the cheez whiz and the evaporated milk in a pan, season it with salt and pepper. Low fire.
- Toss in the macaroni. Mix it for 2 minutes, let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Top it with bacon.
- Happy eating! :)