Friday, November 19, 2010

Books Before Work LOLJK!

I’ve been ranting about not having a decent book store here in Santa Cruz, Laguna. How come there’s no book shop here, Governor? 
I was all giddy when the LBC guy called my name out this morning. Yehey, it has arrived! My friend from Manila was so kind enough that she sent me some of the books that she had already read.
For a moment, I thought of telling my Project Manager that I’ll take a day off from work just to smell and read one of the books. LULZ, but yeah, I know I can’t do that to her. Yay! I’m like a kid, so happy with these treasures.
P.S. If you wanna send your book donations to a girl who lives in a town where there is no book shop, please leave your message via Formspring. Thank you! =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...