Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Paper Toys and Some Loving

One time I saw Carlo, my baby boy looking at some paper toys on cartoonnetwork.com, he's so fond of Adventure Time, which in all fairness is really hilarious and being a fan of the show, I know he was pretty much contemplating on how he'll be able to make it. Since I am a cool mom, ehem,  I surprised him by constructing it for him. :) 

Materials needed:

cardboard
scissors
glue

1. Go to this website.
2. Print the template you had chosen on a cardboard.
3. Cut through the lines.
4. Fold through the lines.
5. Apply glue when needed. 
6. And voila!



Aren't they the cutest? :3



because we are Potterheads, nuff said! :D
Download the template here. They have lots of free paper crafts to offer. 

If by any chance you decide to make some of these, just please be patient enough because it's really time consuming particularly the cutting part, but it's all worth it especially if you are doing it for someone you love.

Until my next DIY project! :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...